• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kmathis12

Kmathis12

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 11 July 2020 - 10:25 AM

Bought a new Holland 650 baler with auto tie twine.  First use did very well for my first bale, once i complete picking up my second bale when it tied bought tie arm remained in the center of the bale. i was able then to dump bale, i pushed the arm from underneath back out and start the tird bale. same thing arms remand in center. Can someone please assist.

#2 mike10

mike10

• Members
  • 2298 posts
  • LocationSouthern Indiana

Posted 11 July 2020 - 11:52 AM

Go to the top of the machinery forum list to the pinned post "My NH Repair etc" thread.  The first post has a list of all the posts in the thread.  the first section is on round balers and there you will find the information you need.  The safety latch tripped is the reason the arms are remaining down.  There is a post on this.  If you do not stop feeding hay soon enough and the twine arms begin to return, the windguard will interfere with the twine arms causing the safety latch to release.  All that information is in that post.

• somedevildawg likes this

#3 Kmathis12

Kmathis12

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 12 July 2020 - 10:24 AM

Thank you for this info, not with my baler at this time, but will be verifying if this is my problem. thank you so much for this link. Notice there is great info there. again thanks.Tennessee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors