Pritchett Net Wrap and Twine warehouse in Hillsboro Ks - HayTalk Marketplace - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community

Photo
- - - - -

Pritchett Net Wrap and Twine warehouse in Hillsboro Ks

Netwrap twine haybaler hay

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Pritchettnetwrap

Pritchettnetwrap

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHillsboro, Ks

Posted 10 June 2020 - 03:33 PM

Hey guys

We opened a new warehouse in Hillsboro, Kansas about a month ago.  We have heavy duty net wrap, bale film, hay knives, twine and culbac hay treatment. We carry green, blue, purple and red wrap.   Call, text or email me and get pricing if you need something, you also can stop in or we ship anywhere in the country.   

Jason Sneed

620-381-0262

[email protected]

• somedevildawg and Tim/South like this

#2 somedevildawg

somedevildawg

• Members
  • 10016 posts
  • LocationTifton georgia

Posted 10 June 2020 - 08:32 PM

We’ve heard good things about your net wrap on this site....
  • Tim/South and Pritchettnetwrap like this

#3 Vol

Vol

Hay Master and Moderator

• Moderators
  • 15732 posts
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 11 June 2020 - 05:07 AM

We’ve heard good things about your net wrap on this site....

Yep, swmnhay has been selling it here on hay talk for many years.

Regards, Mike

#4 Tim/South

Tim/South

• Members
  • 3912 posts
  • LocationAlabama, U.S.A.

Posted 11 June 2020 - 07:52 AM

Pritchett is a great net wrap. We have been using it for a few years. 

• Pritchettnetwrap likes this

#5 somedevildawg

somedevildawg

• Members
  • 10016 posts
  • LocationTifton georgia

Posted 11 June 2020 - 08:03 AM

Ima have to try some, currently using Krone but I like the idea of different colors....the krone seems the same as Deere, priced about the same as well....
  • Tim/South, stack em up and Pritchettnetwrap like this

#6 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3982 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:41 AM

Ima have to try some, currently using Krone but I like the idea of different colors....the krone seems the same as Deere, priced about the same as well....

You can get some red stuff, similar to one of the colors of your favorite college football team.  :D Only problem is JJ (Pritchett) would say it's Nebraska red, not dawg red. :o

Larry

• somedevildawg, Tim/South and Pritchettnetwrap like this

#7 Tim/South

Tim/South

• Members
  • 3912 posts

Posted 11 June 2020 - 10:38 PM

I only bought one 20 roll pallet this year. Had to ration it out among the neighbors. I did not have enough orders for a second pallet.....until after I ran out. :)
I do not mark up the price. I just always order a pallet (16 or 20 rolls) so I can get mine at the best price. It is kind of like a community Pritchett Co-Op.

• Vol, somedevildawg, RockyHill and 2 others like this

#8 r82230

r82230

Hay Master

• Members
  • 3982 posts
  • LocationThumb of Michigan

Posted 12 June 2020 - 01:54 PM

I only bought one 20 roll pallet this year. Had to ration it out among the neighbors. I did not have enough orders for a second pallet.....until after I ran out. :)
I do not mark up the price. I just always order a pallet (16 or 20 rolls) so I can get mine at the best price. It is kind of like a community Pritchett Co-Op.

That's kinda like I started out, except first pallet took me several years to use.  I guess I might have been ahead of the curve using net wrap (influenced by HT folks most likely ;)).  Once more neighbors (and fellow Hay Talker's) got net wrap machines, I'm up to 7 (IIMC) pallets of net wrap/twine/plastic wrap.  JJ keeps telling me it would be cheaper yet to get a semi load.  Might be a couple more years yet.   -_-

Larry

#9 Tim/South

Tim/South

• Members
  • 3912 posts

Posted 12 June 2020 - 07:36 PM

That's kinda like I started out, except first pallet took me several years to use.  I guess I might have been ahead of the curve using net wrap (influenced by HT folks most likely ;)).  Once more neighbors (and fellow Hay Talker's) got net wrap machines, I'm up to 7 (IIMC) pallets of net wrap/twine/plastic wrap.  JJ keeps telling me it would be cheaper yet to get a semi load.  Might be a couple more years yet.   -_-

Larry

When I first decided to order a full pallet,  JJ called and asked if I could have it shipped to a local business? Said it would save me $60. Been shipping to a friends machine shop and storing in his warehouse ever since.
He did not have to call and save me the $60 but he did.
Good farming family of folks to do business with.

• Vol, somedevildawg, r82230 and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors