• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Palmettokat

Palmettokat

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • LocationSC, about 20 miles west of Myrtle Beach

Posted 12 May 2020 - 07:10 PM

I have  either late 2007 or early 2008 JD 5525 for sale. With my retiring from framing have no more need. Tractor is in good condition. Only issues I know are: the steering wheel does not lock in the up postion, only found that very recent and the brake lights do not work. Have been told it does and does not have brake lights. The black paint on the front post of the cab is faded. Did not want to paint that to sell it for you never know what fresh paint is covering.

Have power reverser

Three range, four speed transmission 12 speeds forward and reverse

AIr Ride Seat

Four wheel drive

Three year old self leveing loader with bucket. Has JD quick connect.

Cab..Heat and Air work good.

Dual rear remotes.

Economy PTO

Tractor has just over 2,500 hours on it. 

I bought it July of 2015 with just over 2,000 hours on it from Sparrow and Kennedy in Scranton SC. 

Really believe the tractor would be n the price range of $35,000 in the condition it is in and the loader. I will take $32,000 for it.  

You can private message me or my cell is 843-333-9502

Do have a homemade gooseneck trailer with 8 foot wide bed and 30 foot flat with 5 foot beaver tail and ramps. No title to the trailer. Had two 10,000 pound axles with eight tires total. We loaded about 300 small square bales on it and it pulled and handled great.  

Have pictures on the tractor, have to see if I can remember how to attach them. Kenneth

#2 Palmettokat

Palmettokat

• Members
  • 900 posts
  • LocationSC, about 20 miles west of Myrtle Beach

Posted 29 May 2020 - 08:36 PM

Sold today.

• Tim/South, RockyHill and Ox76 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors