Sounds like - Page 2 - Cattle Discussion - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community - Page 2

Photo

Sounds like

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 JD3430

JD3430

"Trump deplorable"

• Members
  • 10802 posts
  • LocationPA/DE border

Posted 13 May 2020 - 06:39 PM

My understanding (once again could be completely wrong, again), is that a mask doesn't protect you but it helps protect OTHER folks.   Even an N95 only blocks something like 95% (hence the number perhaps :huh:). 

By wearing a mask, when around other folks, YOUR nose/mouth stuff gets mainly blocked (or at least redirected).

I have the same type of argument about folks wearing gloves (cashiers, fast food workers).  Unless they are changing/sanitizing between customers...……… especially if handling cash money.  I know I want my doctor to change gloves between patients for some odd reason. ^_^

I have a DIL, that is a nurse, she wipes down all the groceries before she brings them into her house.  But doesn't do the same for her coffee or fast food orders, even goes as far as just consuming them in the car. :o

Go ahead and slap me.

Larry

makes sense.

My niece is a nurse at a big old hospital and what she’s telling me is the masks are giving people a false sense of security and they get to close to each other and the virus gets in because of improper fitment 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors