Looking for pop up bale loader near KY - Machinery - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for pop up bale loader near KY

hay bale loader pop up

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sturgeon Creek Farm

Sturgeon Creek Farm

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTyner, Kentucky

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:56 PM

Hey, everyone. Hubby and I are retired USAF and have been farming now for 8 years. We have 100 acres- 40 of it in grass hay which we feed our animals, and sell some if we have extra. Over the last couple of years our manpower pool has dwindled -- no one wants to sling square bales anymore. So, a friend told me about a pop up bale loader. I researched it and WOW- that would help us out a lot! If anyone knows of one (that works) in or around KY, I would definitely be interested in acquiring it. Last year we never got a cut of hay, and this year it's not looking very good either, so if we get a cut, we're gonna have to be husting to get it in, and finding people to work is impossible. Thank you, and God bless all the farmers! 

#2 Red Bank

Red Bank

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:35 PM

If I am thinking about the same thing you are describing I bought one this spring it really help us cut the labor down.my suggestion if you don’t find one is try to find some local high school football players that’s what I have been doing and it works out great plus they are not allergic to grass.

#3 Farmerbrown2

Farmerbrown2

Hay Master

• Members
  • 1171 posts
  • LocationNEPA

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:40 PM

I h ave seen them on Bigiron auction site sometimes.

#4 Farmerbrown2

Farmerbrown2

Hay Master

• Members
  • 1171 posts
  • LocationNEPA

Posted 18 June 2019 - 08:43 PM

Big iron has one on there now look under other hay equipment.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hay, bale, loader, pop up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors