• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dmaxmule

dmaxmule

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 20 February 2018 - 10:47 AM

I am in the process of trying to purchase a loader for my tractor. I don't want to go the $7000 route with a new one, so i have been looking for used ones in good shape. I have found a Great Bend 330 that appears to be in good shape; however it does not have a joystick or double lever control valve. I want to hook my loader up so it does not block the rear remotes. I have read several articles on different forums even some on this one. I have basic mechanical skills, but when it comes to hydraulics, I have only the knowledge that comes with using them for 25 to 30 years. Can someone tell me what it takes to plumb a loader thru a joystick without blocking the rear remotes on a ford 5030. I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want it to be safe and not damage the tractor hydraulic system. Thanks in advance

#2 chevytaHOE5674

chevytaHOE5674

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntonagon, Mi

Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

Does the tractor have deluxe remote valves? Or standard?

Standard remote tractors are open center and relatively simple to plumb via a power beyond setup.

Deluxe tractors are closed center load sense systems and require a pricey ccls valve and a shuttle check tee to be installed.

#3 dmaxmule

dmaxmule

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 01 June 2018 - 11:07 AM

it has the deluxe valves. I guess i'll go with surplus center.com and get the Prince 20 series valve with load sense. Is there a more reasonable check valve that cih @ $140. Also I was wondering if anyone might know where to buy a mount for the valve like the old ones that mount on and stay with the loader. purchasing would be easier than building an adjustable one.

#4 chevytaHOE5674

chevytaHOE5674

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntonagon, Mi

Posted 01 June 2018 - 02:46 PM

Try your NH dealer with part number 81862791 for the shuttle check tee. It's what I'm using on my setup. Only like 38 bucks.

As for a valve I picked a 2 spool remote valve up from a Case IH 2294 from a salvage yard for 200 bucks. It is a CCLS valve and works perfectly.

#5 Kit

Kit

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUsa

Posted 31 March 2021 - 06:16 AM

I bought a Bobcat S630 loader. The loader works almost every day. It is used: when loading agricultural products into vehicles, unloading and loading mineral fertilizers in bags, pruning trees. It is also used as a lifting device for the repair of agricultural machinery, unloading and loading heavy parts, spare parts, and components (when removing and installing engines, etc.). I can advise this model, it is quite simple in exploitation and my son can easily cope even without me. I want to expand the number of employees and think about hiring a professional Plumber, then I can focus on the administrative issues of our company.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors