Flat Bed versus Van Trailer--Pro's and Con's - Page 2 - Farm Trucks & Trailers - HayTalk - Hay & Forage Community - Page 2

Photo
- - - - -

Flat Bed versus Van Trailer--Pro's and Con's

Flat Trailer Bed storage unloading small bales hay safety

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 panhandle9400

panhandle9400

Hay Master

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • LocationNo Mans Land, OK.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:47 PM

Yes most pots will have side doors but they are just small doors to enter or exit the trailer , hard to fit bales  through the side doors due to the way the trailer is loaded but you can . I was sitting 3 feet away from a large horsebarn with large loft in it . It was at Ocala Stud Farm  , the oldest stud farm in the state of Florida so they told me , this black crackhead  was trying to pull the bales out the top door and I was watching in my mirror and was thinking this idiot was fixing to pop those wires on that bale and guess what ? he fell on his back from maybe 9feet ? he was lucky there was a truck unloaded ahead of me so there was a pile of chaff alfalfa to soften his blow. bahahahaha knocked the wind from him but he was too doped up to know it really hurt .  All loads were unloaded in the morning hours never in the heat of the day even during winter time.  After certain crews unload you over the years you get to know most of them  and distance your self from those who were shady or thuggish .   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Flat, Trailer, Bed, storage, unloading, small bales, hay, safety

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

× Sponsors