With this three session webinar class, you'll be confident using Google Earth to:
1) Map basic ranch borders, pasture fence, trails, ponds, & water points,
2) Develop and archive annual grazing plans,
3) Map weeds and management strategies - verify the most effective practices,
4) Track and develop your land monitoring program,
5) Plan future land and pasture improvements (ie: waterlines, fencing, veg control, and habitat improvement practices),
6) Print maps and specific management plans for employees, agencies, or others,
7) Easily share map files back and forth.
There is no experience necessary.
Cost to participate for the webinar series (3 weeks, 1hr/week) and follow up technical support is $99 (US funds). If you cannot make all sessions, you will be given access to the recorded version and we will be available to answer your questions.
For more information on this event and to register follow this link: https://www3.gotomee...ister/605699670
You can also find more info at www.landekg.com or email us at [email protected]
Edited by cowgirljesse, 12 January 2013 - 07:03 PM.