Hay & Forage Forum banner

Post your hay farming and hay equipment pictures here!!

9K views 64 replies 23 participants last post by  deadmoose 
#1 ·
Getting up the last of the round bales this year!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Ok. Here is some of it. I posted this pic before in another thread. The picture of the MF tractor on the trailer was before I got the Milstak attachment for the NH stacker.

Attachments

#6 ·
Ok. Here is some of it. I posted this pic before in another thread. The picture of the MF tractor on the trailer was before I got the Milstak attachment for the NH stacker.
Got a question to ask you about the milstack on the bale wagon , do they have one for the 4x4x8 bale ? and How many will it carry ? There none in this area , a few drag types , most of the stinger type trucks.

#7 ·
Got a question to ask you about the milstack on the bale wagon , do they have one for the 4x4x8 bale ? and How many will it carry ? There none in this area , a few drag types , most of the stinger type trucks.
No they don't have one for 4x4s. The guy from milstak that installed mine said that while the milstak is strong enough for the 4x4s the stacker frame is not. Of my 3x3 bales it can hold 15 bales with the side rakes off. 14 with them on. Milstak's pull type can do 8 4x4s. They supposedly are working on a Self propelled.

#10 ·
I like the little Massey whats the PTO output?
About 45 from tractor data. Never really considered that when we bought it. All it does is bushhog and spray weeds and occasionally pull the speed rake. You wouldn't like the DPF system though would you ARD? Not to crazy about it myself, but my dad wanted this tractor to replace a very unreliable NH.

Reactions: ARD Farm
#12 ·
About 45 from tractor data. Never really considered that when we bought it. All it does is bushhog and spray weeds and occasionally pull the speed rake. You wouldn't like the DPF system though would you ARD? Not to crazy about it myself, but my dad wanted this tractor to replace a very unreliable NH.
Probably not, but it is better than a blue fill cap and ther are lots of better uses for urea......

Looks to be a nice raking tractor with a tight turn radius Is it a hyrraulic shuttle or CVT?

Going to be buying a third tractor this summer I suspect. I'll get another and decide which Kubby goes. Probably the 105. I'm attached to my M9 in as much as it's about the last one produced.

One other question, when it regens, does it get hot or is it not noticeable?

Candidly, I always liked the old Massey's, I had one, years ago. Was a damn good tractor.

#19 ·
Probably not, but it is better than a blue fill cap and ther are lots of better uses for urea......

Looks to be a nice raking tractor with a tight turn radius Is it a hyrraulic shuttle or CVT?

Going to be buying a third tractor this summer I suspect. I'll get another and decide which Kubby goes. Probably the 105. I'm attached to my M9 in as much as it's about the last one produced.

One other question, when it regens, does it get hot or is it not noticeable?

Candidly, I always liked the old Massey's, I had one, years ago. Was a damn good tractor.
It has just regular gears. Hydrostatic was an option. I don't think it has gone through a regen yet. I've only driven it for about 3 hours. My dad is the guy in it most of the time. So maybe it has. I don't really like raking with it because it is bouncy. I prefer the other tractors that are a bit heavier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.