440t

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Leeallen

Leeallen

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 05:41 AM

I have a Kuhn gf 440 t and need a parts manual,or parts breakdown. Does anyone have one? Thanks ,lee

#2 SchoolhouseFarm

SchoolhouseFarm

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationWestern Massachusetts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:55 AM

Sorry I hadn't seen your post earlier. Manuals are as rare as hen's teeth. No one in the USA has anything online, either. I look up parts at Kramp in Europe. I have an old GF440T, too. Try this: https://www.kramp.co...0 new GF 4000 M If yours is 1984 or newer, you can use New Holland's website (model 158).

#3 ARD Farm

ARD Farm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 356 posts
  • LocationSouth East Michigan

Posted 25 August 2012 - 08:38 PM

New Holland's newest offering in rotary rakes (about time BTW) appear to be repainted and rebaged Kuhn's.

NH has put way too much stock in the ancient roper.

#4 FCF

FCF

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • LocationCampbellsville, Kentucky

Posted 25 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

New Holland's newest offering in rotary rakes (about time BTW) appear to be repainted and rebaged Kuhn's.

NH has put way too much stock in the ancient roper.

At the National Farm Machinery show the NH rep with the rotary rake on display, only one in the country at that time according to him, stated they were repainted and rebadged Vicon's or Keverland. He even told me to go look at the Vicon to see that it was the same.

#5 Edster

Edster

Hay Master

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationCentral Maine

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:47 PM

Here ya go Lee. I didn't think I could attach them. If you can't read them send me your email and I will send the files. Not sure where they came from, someone here or on another site had sent them to me a while ago. SOmewhere I have the owners manual on PDF if I find it I will try to post it.

Ed

Attached Files

#6 Merlin

Merlin

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 06:32 AM

Thanks so much for sharing. This just saved us. No dealer has internet (some still have no power as well) to look up parts. Any chance you have the manual as well?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users