450 NH roll belt

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ring23

ring23

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

I have been looking at new balers for a while now and have narrowed it down to the new Vermeer 5420 rebel and the New Holland roll belt 450 utility as the two best options for what I need. New Holland is running some deals right now that make the 450 2K cheeper than the Vermeer. I had just about decided that I'd rather have the NH and now the price is helping me with that decision. I've seen plenty of rebel balers work and the type of bales they produce but I have no first hand experance with the 450. Anyone out there using one that can give me a review on it? I'd like to know if its as easy as they claim to operate, can you bale at just as fast of a ground speed as some of the bigger balers, how easy is the bale comander monitor to program/operate? Pretty much any info will be usefull and much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

#2 ForemanTX

ForemanTX

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationEast texas

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

I was also down to the Rebel5410 and 450 roll-belt. I went with the Vermeer and very happy with it,only rolled 45 rolls so far but its a simple baler,easy to set up,and the net.wrap I think was worth the extra money. My whole issue with the 450 is that nobody is running one,to even talk to and ask them how they like it....

#3 ring23

ring23

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:36 PM

well i broke down and bought the NH 450. If we ever get any rain i'll post a review of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users