Hay & Forage Forum banner

T-190 CCM drum mower arrivial

6K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  timok 
#1 ·
Thanks to HayDR and the fine bunch of folks at CCM we have a new T-190 drum mower here at the Rocking TJC. Except a few issues with the after market 3 point set up on the 400 Farmall, most of all the arms don't go down far enough. I'm getting that figured out with longer 3 point down links and reworking the width of the draw bar bail. I'll post back when I have it hooked up correctly and working. And if I can I'll post some pics tho I'm completely puter unsavey Later Tim from southern oklahoma

#2 ·
Used the T-190 for the first time to night. All I can say is Wow, what a difference from cutting with a wore smooth out # 5 John Deere power mower. Best money we have spent on our haying equipment. I'll try and get some video of this thing cutting " amazing." It matches our size of operation perfect. Thanks to hay talk for cluing us in on this piece of machinery Tim from the Rocking TJC in southern Oklahoma

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.